We are giving Port Salvage Services for the liquid IMO / NON IMO cargo’s in containers. We replace new drums/IBC/flexitanks and organize pumping operations at terminal and collect damaged packages for disposal. All operations performed under control of lines / agents / customs / insurance companies.
• Leakage drums / IBC / flexitank determination in container,
• New drums / IBC / flexitank supply,
• The liquid transfer with appropriate pump and hose according to the type of food / chemicals,
• The Liquid IMO chemical transfers with special equipments and trained personnel,
• Full cooperation with agent / port / customs / insurance companies,
• Dispose all contaminated packages with licensed trucks and licensed scrap plants.